Monday, April 4, 2016

The Return of the Challenge Winner and Top 3

            Laura here to bring you my Winner and Top 3 for my 'Return of the Challenge' challenge

I loved all the wonderful entries - Thanks so much to all who entered. We hope you all had fun revisiting the old challenges here at Our Creative Corner!

As always the entries were so amazing and it was very difficult to judge. I really didn't have an easy time choosing my winner and Top 3...I wish I could pick everyone!

But before I announce those winners I would like to announce the Sponsor prize winner 
Our wonderful sponsor last month was



The randomly drawn winner for the $15 voucher for Artistic Outpost stamps is....

sarascloset

Congratulations Sara! Please contact us via the email on the sidebar to claim your prize


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And now onto the winner of the challenge.....


Two Mad Dahlias


 
This is so beautiful! I totally adore this creation. I really love photos being used in this way. 
It is so gorgeous, creative and just amazing. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And now for my Top 3 (in no particular order)


 Aisha


Amazing texture, love the blend of colours and beautiful decorations - I love this altered notebook




This creation is stunning! I love the mix of colours, texture and images. I have always love vivid green and blue mixed with vintage sepia - and this is such a wonderful example of how well these colours work together





Beautifully made and full of grungy gears - gorgeous!
Such a unique and quirky creation - really wonderful!


Thanks to all who entered this challenge - It was lovely to see all the amazing entries!


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you want to be the a winner here at Our Creative Corner and appear here as our Top Talent then this month is your last chance to do so.....

Join in Candice's Gypsy Fayre Challenge and you could be appearing here as our guest and show off your work and answer some questions so we can find out more about you!

We are also featuring Tando as our Sponsor this month - you could be randomly picked to win a surprise package of Tando goodies!

Happy Crafting!

Laura
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see one of my favourite projects as the winner! And the follower ups' projects are great too! Congrats to you all, ladies! Truly deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun picking and choosing from the challenges this time. What a great batch of inspiration in this winner's lineup!!! WOW! Biggest congrats to Sara Emily for winning the loot this month! ;0 Congrats ladies and thanks OCC for selecting my journal spread in the top 3. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER choices - love the winning projects. Congrats to Sara too!!! Thanks bunches to everyone for such incredible entries - wow - so fun to see so much incredible art work! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone! Amazing winners, I don't know how Laura chose the winners, so many fab entries. Lucky you Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of your top 3 Laura and well done to everyone especially the prize winner. Happy crafting everyone, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wooooow thank you so much for choose my altered notebook for top 3;)congrats to all winners!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! I AM lucky! Thank you Mr. Random! And thank you ladies for an amazing challenge--this was my favorite so far. Choosing which challenge from the past--what a blast! CONGRATULATIONS to the very deserving Top 3 and the winner! All awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my mermaids. I just loved making them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx